Seleca's Harp (selecasharp) wrote,
Seleca's Harp
selecasharp

  • Mood:

Interesting conversation a few days ago

Co-worker: How are you?
Me: Electrocuted. My foot, actually.




(Becker spilled a cup of water all over the cords to my lamp and fan and clock, which plug into an extension cord so it was like getting a socket wet. I knew it wasn't a good idea to touch it [shades of the circuit breaker box leaking in my old apartment and me touching it in wonder - is that WATER? - and getting shocked] so I folded a towel over it and then dried it with my foot, because it was much farther away from vital things than my hand. I still got a mild shock and my foot felt weird for days. It is better now. STILL.)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic
  • 1 comment