1. Newark Airport sucks.
2. Delhi has terrible pollution.
3. Stray cows wandering around cities are funny.
4. Continental Airlines sucks.
5. I will now appreciate having ice in my drinks and brushing my teeth with the tap with a fervent passion unmatched by anyone who has not gone to a place where you can't drink the water.
6. Driving in India is unparalleled. I used to think driving the Beltway was scary. No more. New York City has got nothing on that place.
7. Newark airport sucks.
8. Other animals spotted: peacocks, camels, elephants, rhesus monkeys (macaques), and others I'm sure I'll remember later.
9. Indian weddings take a long time, but are rather fun, in a strange "I have to dance in front of a horse?" kind of way.
10. Newark airport sucks.