So, the TV series secret questions meme.
Choose five series (no peeking before you choose them), list them, and then answer the questions behind the cut.
1. Veronica Mars
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5. Dead Like Me
EDIT: zaph and I are writing another couple questions so poor neglected five actually gets some love.
1. Which is your favorite series from your list? And why?
Um. Damn. It's easier to say which is my least favorite (Charmed, hands down.) Um, um... Veronica Mars, season 1.
2. If you were to pair two characters from 1 and 4, who would they be?
...HA HA HA. Now there's an image! Hee hee. Um, okay, hmmm. Let's think. Phoebe (Charmed) and Haaron(VM, Logan's dad), because Phoebe is a raging slut for a good portion of the series, and Haaron would be all over that shit.
3. What is one thing you'd like to change about 3's plot line?
Not have it end! Goddamn Disney. Also, NO MORE ANGELA PLEASE, KTHNX. (It's probably too much to ask for Lex to have gotten a boyfriend. ^_-)
4. If both main characters of 2 and 5 were falling off a cliff, which one would you save?
Dude, both main characters of those shows have already died (sometimes several times). Buffy can probably save herself, and George is dead already. But I suppose Buffy wins since she CAN die again, and George can't.
5. Which event was the most horrible for you in 1?
The retcon re: Veronica's rape. It ruined the resolution from season 1 in what seemed like a ham-handed attempt to make the murderer EVEN WORSE OMG. Sigh.
6. Which is your least favorite character of 2?
Good question. It's actually probably Buffy, in the last two seasons, but Willow is very close to her (again, in the last two seasons).
7. If the antagonist of 3 were to rape the main character of 1, what would you do?
... which antagonist? Demona raping Veronica is, well, kind of funny, since she's a gargoyle and all. But if Xanatos does it, then I'd have to cheer for Veronica to taser his ass into next week. Huh, Veronica taking on Xanatos. Iiiiinteresting.
8. What song reminds you of 2?
Uh, good question. Damn, I needed a different show for this. Oh! Behind Blue Eyes.
9. Of 1, 3, and 5, which is the easiest to think about?
Veronica Mars, because I am ADDICTED to the TWOP recaps. Sigh.
10. Are the protagonists of 2 and 4 similar?
Sort of? I'll use Phoebe as the main character for four, rather than Piper. That said, Buffy and Phoebe both are heavily involved with magic, both bust out martial arts a lot, and both are Super Special Women that Demons Want to Kill because they are Chosen! They're also both self-centered hags in later seasons.
11. If the people from 5 met the people from 3, what would they say?
"Who the fuck reaps gargoyles?"
12. What was your favorite moment from 5?
Probably one of the times Mason was sobbing like a little girl after doing something extremely idiotic. Because he's just entertaining like that.
Well, that was interesting. Aw, I should have included Red Dwarf! Sigh.