1. Do you like blue cheese? I do. It's especially tasty with the flesh of my victims.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? A bad sensitivity to smoke has rendered this an impossibility. Not that I particularly care; I can't afford a smoke habit.
3. Do you own a gun? No. My zombie horde has rendered this unnecessary.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What is this Sonic of which you speak?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, and it does raise my blood pressure, but I tend to come in at about 115/75 anyway.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Tasty little fat bombs.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells, music or singing, I don't care. Is preeeeeeetty.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? The blood of my enemies. Failing that, orange juice.
9. Can you do push ups? I can, but "can" and "will" are different things entirely.
10. What’s your favorite meal? That really depends on mood, I think. But I do love Thai food.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Good lord. My watch, because it's the only thing I wear EVERY SINGLE DAY.
12. Favorite hobby? Corrupting the souls of young children. Also, reading.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Actually, yes. Several young boys certainly seem to, anyway.
14. Do you have A.D.D? Not officially, but I sometimes think that I do have it because I--ooh, look, shiny!
15. What’s one trait that you dislike about yourself? I have an anxiety disorder about calling people, which leads to a lot of fighting with my father who does not understand this and thinks I am just procrastinating. But it's annoying as hell.
16. Middle name? May, because both my grandmothers' middles names were May.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. I should get a band-aid for the wound I got in mortal combat with a can lid yesterday; I need to finish this powerpoint presentation; man I don't want to write this make-out scene and why is my muse such a prude anyway?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. NOTHING. Because I am POOR.
19. What happened to #19? It got lucky! (Wow, obscure reference)
20. Current worry right now? Something nebulous about the economy and a McCain presidency.
21. Current hate right now? EVERYONE. Specifically, morons who think they can drive.
22. Favorite place to be? In bed with Jess. ;)
23. How did you bring in New Years? I seem to remember having a party and playing a lot of Apples to Apples and then driving people home in the middle of a heavy snowstorm at 5am. Then I think we went to Meijer.
24. Where would you like to go? A lot of places, but mostly Japan and around Europe.
25. Name three people who will complete this? No one, probably.
26. Best bed sheets as a child? Dude. They were sheets.
27. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Recently, I had a high-ankle sprain. That sucked mightily.
28. Do you love where you live? Hrm. Kind of.
29. How many exes do you have? Um... five, I think. Most of them I am still friends with.
30. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two. One was inherited from my grandmother. The other my brother gave me so he could watch football when visiting me. Neither television is used to watch TV by Jess or me.
31. Who is your loudest friend? Becky, hands down.
32. How many dogs do you have? None, alas. But I have four cats.
33. Does someone have a crush on you? I HOPE Jess does. Also, several 11-year-old boys.
34. What is your favorite book? System overload. Please restart.
35. What is your favorite candy? I like candy when it's wrapped in a sweater! Okay, I'll go kill myself now.
36. What is your favorite sports team? Sports team?
37. What song do you want played at your funeral? Is it bad that my first thought was 'Hell' by Squirrel Nut Zippers?
38. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Reading, I think. Ah yes, I was reading a pretentious novel in which people are killed according to punishments in Dante's Inferno and starring several highbrow historical figures from literature.
39. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Can I go back to sleep? No? Dammit. Now I'll have to destroy the world.
In other news, my toes are mysteriously bloody. o_O