1. Leave me a comment with a link to a song you are/have been obsessed with -- or just say whatever's on your mind. Or link me to your all-time favorite fic! (These requests are personal edits, btw)
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
Asked by wave_obscura:
1. How did you meet/how do you know Pixymisa? I met her at a small anime club celebration that is not actually a con but involved four rooms of anime all day. We were both dressed as the same anime character. I was alone, and I ended up sneaking into one of the shows early. I normally am shy and don't sit with people but it was dark and so I had to sit somewhere, and that ended up being next to Pixymisa, who is Jess irl. So I ate lunch with her and her friends and the rest is history. ^_^
2. How did you get into Supernatural, and what do you find so appealing about Sam and Dean's earth-shattering codependency? (I ask because I am also a "shark" and I DON'T KNOW WHY!) (also, that is the best icon EVER) How? We got into it because a friend in Iceland sent us the first three seasons and half of fourth and so I watched it. As for Sam and Dean, I had no idea I had some sort of kink for codependent brother love but this show made it clear to me that that was the case, and reading about it gets me right in the Happy Place and so I CAN'T STOP.
3. Star Trek, Star Wars, or neither? Why? It depends on both. I don't really like original Star Trek because I can't stand Shatner. Actually, I pretty much only like Next Generation, but I LOVE Next Generation, and I also really liked the recent reboot movie. As for Star Wars, I love it. All three movies.
4. What part of the country are you from? How is it there? Well, currently I live in Michigan, but when I was little I lived in a lot of places because my dad was in the army. I was born in Germany! Michigan is fine except when it snows a lot (which, where I live, is not that often despite what people think), but I'm still planning to move unless the marriage laws here get changed soon.
5. What is something you're incredibly excited about or looking forward to? I'm excited about assuming my true mantle of Supreme Ruler of the World. Until then, I'm excited about finally finishing off at least one of my three fanfics. >_> Oh, and about writing the pilot episode of the sitcom Jess and I decided to write together!