1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
01. As a child, I hated Sesame Street.
02. I'm bad at watching television.
03. I met Dan Savage, and was told I was greed embodied after I told him I spent three days working for the government and doing nothing but reading his column.
04. I love music.
05. I like taking pictures.
06. Carson from Queer Eye annoys the living fuck out of me.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I don't like people who cannot speak/write in proper English.
10. My brother is 6 years older than I, and is graduating with me in April (I get MS, he gets Ph.D.).
11. My parents have been married since 1967.
12. I wish I had a full-time job already.
13. I have no patience for the willfully ignorant.
14. I wish I could remember everything that happened in my life.
15. I am moderately unhealthy and I need to get into shape.
16. I like where I live, as in the city, but I hate the apartment because it doesn't have a dishwasher.
17. I am a rabid procrastinator.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I would love to have a dog but my current apartment doesn't allow them. I also don't currently have the time or funds.
20. I am obsessed with checking my e-mail.
21. I just failed at NaNoWriMo, but I'm in grad school so I forgive myself. I still want to finish my novel.
22. I want to be a professional author, but will be a librarian in my spare time.
23. I want to live somewhere nice.
24. I am very loving.
25. I am very independant.
26. I love intermediate and YA-level books.
27. I love hearing new kinds of (good) music.
28. I'm a unique person. (at least I'd like to think so)
29. I met Terry Pratchett, and he tried to give me an "Ook!" badge after I told him I was going to be a librarian.
30. I act like I'm rather crazy at times.
31. I work in a community college library. I am the only person there on Sundays. I rule.
32. I have a compulsive need to edit this list.
33. Sometimes it takes everything I have to get out of bed.
34. I dislike parents who let their kids get away with everything.
35. I love movies.
36. Sometimes I find cleaning anti-therapeutic.
37. I love to read.
38. Sometimes, I don't shut up.
39. I have unnaturally warm hands, and yet I have a low core body temperature.
40. I'm doing this because I'm avoiding writing my paper.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I have been known to speed while driving.
43. I wish I didn’t have to worry about finances.
44. I like upbeat movies.
45. It doesn't take much to make me happy.
46. I have never paid for higher education.
47. I think being trendy is fine, as long as you genuinely like the trends, and aren't doing it just to fit in.
48. I love talking on the phone.
49. I love being online.
50. I have the remains of bronchitis. It sucks.
51. I like silence at times.
52. I would like to solve everyone’s problems.
53. I hardly find money in my pockets during laundry time.
54. I’m tired of worrying about shit.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I despise having to do the dishes.
57. I love to cook.
58. I need to exercise.
59. I like when my friends write me letters and e-mails; it makes me feel special.
60. I'm generally optimistic.
61. I am sarcastic.
62. I love snow.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I hate people who get mad at you for not being to answer their questions, especially when you're not the person they should be asking.
65. I have odd dreams.
66. I’d love to own my own house.
67. I love roller coasters.
68. I call friends when I’m depressed.
69. I think GW bush is a douchebag.
70. I hate making small-talk.
71. I am told I don't look my age.
72. I'm a good storyteller.
73. I love to create things.
74. I read my friends/favorites list at least once a day.
75. I have sold things through Amazon.
76. I used to hate my brother, but now that we don't live together we get along.
77. I love to read; I read as much as I can.
78. It's snowing right now.
79. Rather than hating closed-minded people who are full of hate for others, I feel sorry for them. I hate the effect they have, though.
80. I wish I could draw well (better, anyway).
81. I can be hard to deal with sometimes.
82. I think boys in love are one of the cutest things in existence.
83. I love the taste of many alcoholic drinks.
84. I love coffee.
85. I despise closed minded people.
86. I am female.
87. I'm terrified of my government.
88. I can be incredibly stubborn.
89. I can be organized, at times.
90. I often make ominous statements regarding a "zombie horde" or "assassins" in my employ.
91. I wish I could live in NYC.
92. I have an online comic no one reads. I forgot to update it yesterday, too.
93. I HATE when computers freeze.
94. I had to learn the hard way to sometimes put myself before others.
95. Someday I would love to travel the world.
96. I wish I could have just one day where I didn’t worry.
97. I think this is a really long survey.
98. I've been accused of sharing a mind with cyrenasea.
99. My favorite colors are reds and blues.
100. I am done with this survey now.