1. Who did you last get angry with? Um... probably some asshat on the road. Failing that, the woman who showed up demanding her teacher packet a week before she said she'd be here, and not apologizing for putting the wrong date on there - like it was MY fault I didn't psychically divine that she meant THIS Friday, not the one written on there!!!
2. What is your weapon of choice? A very large mallet, within which I have concealed a sword.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes, if necessary and he is unarmed and not three times my size. However, that is unlikely.
4. How about of the same sex? Yes. Girls need slapping too sometimes, yo.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? No one I know of. I suspect it was probably God.
6. What is your pet peeve? GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR!
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Pretty easily. I don't really have any grudges, except against BFA, and I'd drop that if he apologized. I really only keep it because I think HE has. But I don't think about it much, and on the whole, not really.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Not kill people.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Is this on a day I went to bed at all? If not, it was like... noon, the day after. If so, 8 pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: My cousin Robin!
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Uh... I make lame excuses all the time... "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was YOU I was stabbing."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Yes. It warped my brainmeats.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Uh... >_> Yesterday, cleaning the bathroom? The day before, chasing down my latest vic - er, uh... look! Kittens!
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None. I don't.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Mmm, Gloria Jean's (a coffee shoppe, not a drink, but I love most everything there).
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Dark. 'Tis tastier.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 14 shots/drinks. I didn't get a hangover or throw up, either. Yay for high tolerance!
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Other than occasionally buying the products? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes. I want a shark to feed on my fat. I'd get thin, and I'd have a SHARK. Maybe with laser beams attached to its head. ^_^
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Depends on my mood. Lately, spicy.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? Yes, but not housepets. Well, except for Becker, but he just looks like a meal.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? More than that. Six, I think. Yes, I stayed dressed. =p
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Um... Four, I think.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? No. More like their hair or eyes or chest or something. My latest flame gets his eyes stared at.
4. Have you "done it"? Done what?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Hair.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Not by a prostitute, no.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Not HAD to.
1. How many credit cards do you own? Two. I think. Yes, two.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Does amazon.com count?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Buy a house where I want to live, move there, and lazily try to find another job. Invest the rest, after a happy spending spree.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich, then I'll MAKE myself famous.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? For awhile, saving every penny.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Other than lives?
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Um... like, ten.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Um... I'm generally way too proud of myself for stupid crap. Get a masters and all the schooling before it done BY MYSELF! Oh, and pass that damn sociology class. Boo-yah.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Get a masters and a job, I would suspect.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Marriage. And publishing a book.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No, I didn't realize until after.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? No. Pesky conscience.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? See earlier entry, about the first graders. ^_^
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Hmm. A penis, but only if I get to only have it when *I* want it.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? I've never seen it, so no idea.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? A thinner version of me. Muahahahaha. Someone else entirely? Um... I don't know... a cool author of some sort.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? I don't know. I don't think so.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Different color eyes, more grey.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Sensitivity? The ability to eat stuff without gaining much weight?
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Not particularly.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust, of course.
Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? Joelism! Or the religion of ME. Unitarian is probably the best organized one that fits.
2. What religion were you raised as? Sort of half-assed liberal Protestant.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human. You hardly need to believe a bunch of contradictory crap in order to forgive people.
4. Do you believe in magic? Sort of. Not really, but I want to.
5. What was the last promise you broke? Not killing people.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? No, because I generally only bother if it matters.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No. Except me. Seriously, no.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? Um... maybe. I can't remember what I wanted.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? Marriage rights?
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? I let myself acknowledge it might happen and get a bit excited, but it's not a huge crushing blow when it doesn't.
4. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? If so, how close did you come to winning? No. I like my money.
5. Do you gamble? If so, what game or activity? I did in high school. Mostly poker for pennies.
6. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Ooooooooooh yes.
1. What causes do you support? LGBT stuff, civil rights in general, not-all-Christians-are-fucktards.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Um, a bit on the above first.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? Not really. But I AM a librarian, dammit. We provide free stuff for people.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? No. I hate people.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Not usually. I did once.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? I would if they needed it and I could spare the money.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? Try to research her paper for her. ^_^;
1. What are you most afraid of? SPIDERS.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Tell stories to the first graders!
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Rogue and Gambit (the REAL VERSIONS, thankyouverymuch), because they are cool and sexy!
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Depends on who and what the danger is.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More courage, I think. I have enough of the latter two.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? HELL YES.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Both. It's a good skill to have.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? Yes, but I got out of it because I was in college and spending my summers 500 miles away.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I'd get out of it, yo. Yay, bigotry!
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? In some cases, yes.
4. What should be guaranteed legal? The first goddamned amendment, and civil rights (like marriage).
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? HELL NO.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? Um... I tried desperately to ignore them all. It was hard, living near DC.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Emails, yes.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Hmm. Food and money.
2. Do you collect anything? Bodies. And books.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Books and movies and happy fun shiny things.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? No.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Credit or cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Get caught. No, seriously, handle BFA better.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? A bit, but it's not unhealthy.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Hmm. My mother. Scary, huh? But she is. How many 60-year-old military wives are all, "Let them get married, religious and civil weddings aren't the same thing!" without any prompting from the daughter they don't know about yet? (I tried. Dad didn't believe me. I'll try again eventually.)
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? ...Not one other people went to.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? If it makes sense.
4. What area are you wisest in? EVERYTHING.
5. Do you drive defensively? I learned to drive near DC. I'm still alive. That would be a yes.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Would you ever? Of course. I can't GET married. But even if I were the straightest girl out there, I would. Just with a really close friend/boyfriend and on the pill. Of course, the only people I HAVE had unprotected sex with were both virgins.
7. What did you learn today? I'm funny and good at storytelling.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Well, first off, only the first three are the heavenly (or theological) virtues. Of them, hope, I think. The last four were the cardinal virtues, which while adopted into the Christian faith and all, are a product of classical Greek philosophy. That aside, prudence, even though I love saying "Temperance!"
Whee! Only 10 more minutes!