b. Have your friends list guess your favourite character from each one, and/or your favourite pairing.
c. When guessed, bold the line, include the character name, and write a sentence about why you like that character.
In no particular order:
1. Harry Potter - As joellehart pointed out, I did that survey already answering these questions. She managed to get them wrong anyway. ^_^ My favorite pairing is Hermione/Ron, because... just because. They're adorable and should begin snogging immediately. I also nearly equally love Harry/Ginny and Sirius/Remus. I'm actually fairly het about HP, mainly because I'm always fairly canon about my loves, and dammit, S/R is the only thing that makes sense to me, slash-wise. Lupin is my favorite character, followed by Hermione and Ginny.
2. Lord of the Rings - joellehart got the pairing! And here I thought it would never get guessed. ^_^ Eowyn/Faramir! Their love will love on forever in its canon glory! I am against all LotR slash, if anyone is wondering, and my favorite character is Gollum, although I would have accepted Pippin. ^_^
3. X-Men (original cartoon, specifically) - widowblade correctly guessed Rogue as my favorite. It's a close race with Gambit, but she edges him out for being (in this cartoon, mind) a kick-ass Southern gal. I just adore her. Rogue/Gambit is by far my favorite pairing in that as well.
4. Yami No Matsuei - widowblade got the pairing (which was easy, Tsuzuki/Hisoka). They're just so perfect together, sweet and cute and... I don't know, I'm too tired right now. Hisoka is my favorite character, the tortured tragic boy he is, although I admit Muraki is one my favorite villains. His casual admittance of horrible crimes is always so amusing.
5. FAKE - widowblade correctly guessed the pairing (Dee/Ryo, which is like obvious, but then I do very much like Bikky/Carol). Dee and Ryo are just so adorable, and I swear they're the only yaoi (i.e. actual yaoi) couple who seem to develop their relationship remotely realistically. (Note remotely). All that said, Diana Spacey is my favorite character. ^_^; She just cracks me up.
6. Gundam Wing - widowblade again, with guessing Duo as my favorite character. How could I not love Shinigami and his braid? 1x2 and 3x4 are the pairings (it's hard to figure which is my favorite), but I admit for this really odd, non-canon-supported like of Relena/Hilde.
8. John Bellairs (This on here just so I can scare everyone with my opinions. Oh, and I mean the real John Bellairs, not the imposter writing his stuff now.)
10. Card Captor Sakura - ryard guessed Li as my favorite character, and since it was a toss-up between him and Touya, I'll grant it. Li is adorable, all standoffish and crushing on a boy, but I actually really like him and Sakura. But they're not my favorite pairing - the lovely (canon!) Yukito/Touya, guessed by drblue wins that.
11. Rurouni Kenshin
12. Artemis Fowl
13. Animorphs - widowblade called Tobias as my favorite character, and he's so right. ^_^ I always loved the bird-boy far more than I should, but a lot of it is because of his relationship with Rachel. Tobias/Rachel is the cutest pairing ever, I swear. Well, one of them.
14. Gargoyles - Anyone who knows my old pseudonym won't have a problem with this one, but widowblade didn't and still guessed Demona. ^_^ She's wonderful, a three-dimensional villain in a Disney cartoon! How much better can it get? Brooklyn comes in at a VERY VERY close second (I would have accepted him as a guess too. ^_^) I don't really have a pairing for Gargoyles, but I'm not opposed to Goliath/Elisa. I AM opposed to Angela/Broadway, but that's partly because I don't really like either of them.
15. Invader Zim - cyrenasea got Zim right as my favorite character. Rare that the title character is, I mean seriously, you have to love Zim. Evil and deranged - he's what I wanted to be when I grew up! No pairings for this because, um, eww.
It's actually hard coming up with these.